Saturday, August 04, 2007

ache.

the ache's still there. i think i strained myself after doing sit ups and sit and reach. the area below my stomach and both my thighs are aching. tired muscles lo.

band today. John williams's sounds good now, and hope nothing goes wrong on the actual day itself.

Having 1e gang outing next week to celebrate don's bdae. Should be either thurs or friday. Most likely is eat. hahahas.

btw, I'm damn pissed now. in the afternoon, i received more than 5 prank calls, or maybe more. That ****cking idiot called to ' meow'. Yes, MEOW. that person is a cat or what? stupid human, be a cat then. I hate prank calls. Irritating. And i may have an idea who that is. Prank call again and you get it.

2 uclers hurting again. stop hurting and i will do my homework. lalala.

No comments: